The CATsa Monica Kitty Bed and Breakfast
CAT ONLY facility
- Separate Boarding & Hospital Areas
- Peaceful, home-like environment
- Multi-level or side-by-side compartments
- Separate food/litter areas.
- Window views and perches provided
- Individual attention
- Healthy cat boarding ONLY
- Flea-free facility
- Trained staff that monitor for any changes and report to Dr. Paper daily.
- Dr. Paper does rounds twice daily to ensure all cats remain healthy and happy while boarding.
Requirements for Boarding
- All cats are REQUIRED to have proof of a negative feline leukemia test.
- Cats must have been vaccinated against upper-respiratory and rabies within the last year.
- Cats must have had a recent physical exam and at the time presented for boarding, show no signs or symptoms of any communicable disease.
- When space is limited during peak boarding times (ie: holidays) reservations are granted to established clientele
- RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED
- Boarding rates are charged per night
- Boarding rates include food, water, litter, bedding, treats & catnip.
- Toys are available for a small fee
- Grooming services are available
- Veterinary services are available
- Hill's Science Diet & Purina prescription diets are available
|Boarding w/ meds||$25.00/night|
|Monthy Rate||*Call for rate|
|Topical Flea Treatment||$18.00-$25.00|